Sunday, April 17, 2011

At the airport...Sunday, April 17, 2011

Almost all of us are now at JFK waiting to board at 8:20 PM. Brittany's first flight was delayed so our fingers are crossed that she is going to make it before our flight to Spain takes off! The flight should be about 7 hours, we will arrive at about 10:15 AM Spain time, which is 4:15 AM in the U.S. Everyone is very excited!

I'm not sure what to expect once we get there. I emailed my host family but did not hear back from them, apparently the internet is not as popular over there. I did hear from Dr Shaw however that my family owns a restaurant in Segovia, so I am sure I will be well fed at the least! Once I know more about my family I will share more details and post the name of their restaurant so everyone can look it up!

For now we are all just anxiously awaiting for our trip to officially get started! Just about an hour to go...

Next post will be from Spain! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment