Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 1- Monday, April 18, 2011

My host family's adorable dog!


La Igelsia de San Martín


La Catedral


La Mujer Muerte (Look at the mountain, you can see a woman lying on her back. You can make out her face and he hands clasped on her stomach)


El Aquaducto


Well our first day in Spain is complete. After a long overnight flight we all met our families. After spending a couple of hours hanging out with them and eating lunch, our group met back up at the Aqueduct and Ricardo gave us a tour of Segovia. We got to see the general town a bit and some of the most famous landmarks including: La Mujer Muerte (a mountain that looks like a dead woman), La Catedral, y La Iglesia de San Martín. I will upload photos tomorrow, I am too tired tonight and it takes a while to attach pictures on here.

After our excursion around Segovia I returned home. I had a lovely dinner with my host family and I finally got to meet my host mother. I am heading to bed after a VERY long, but exciting day!

¡Buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment