Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 9- Tuesday, April 26, 2011



In class today we learned about the Inquisition and Catholic Kings. We have a test on Friday which I am VERY nervous for because there is sooo much to know!

We had a free afternoon today so Megan, Caitlin, and I spent a good deal of it at our favorite café at la colonial plaza. We also sampled some tasty treats at a bakery right by the plaza mayor. We split a strawberry tart and chocolate croissant, both of which were delicious! I have attached some photos of the café we visit nearly everyday as well as a picture of us there today!

Megan and I also had a post office adventure today! We each mailed 16 post cards! It all went very smoothly though. We stopped by the bookstore to get an envelope for some paperwork I needed to mail in for a job back home, that also went very well. It is so strange, you can buy a single envelope at the copy store here! Later in the day we had to go and buy index cards with Caitlin, at the same copy store I had went to earlier, now that was more of an adventure! FYI the word for index card is "ficha." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment